Dentellect TherapeuTrips™ offers world class dental, medical and health treatments combined with leisure holiday packages. Commonly referred to as medical tourism, the aim is to provide quality treatment at an affordable cost for residents of those countries that have significantly high medical costs, combined with a relaxing and enjoyable holiday providing significant net savings in most cases. Dentellect™ has partnered with experts in hospitality , travel and medical services to provide the highest degree of care and service to its clients. Please review our partner list for details. The surgeries and treatments offered are vast and varied:
Medical procedures and treatments with specific emphasis in the areas of orthopaedics, vision, cosmetic surgery and fertility.
Dental procedures and treatments ranging from basic dental treatment to cosmetic dentistry including Orthodontics and surgical dentistry. We provide services in the areas of dentofacial orthopaedics and reconstructive implantology to complement plastic surgery and surgical oncology.
Discover the benefits of Medical Tourism In India and other Asian destinations.
· Experience world class surgical and medical facilities and a rejuvenating holiday in state-of-the-art private facilities.
· Recuperate in tranquil, idyllic and breathtaking locations in various parts of the country, in complete privacy with superior service and amenities.
· Take advantage of this affordable health option providing you a significant net savings in most cases, with our host countries' highly favourable exchange rates and combine it with a tailor-made holiday of your choice.
Dentellect TherapeuTrips are your pathway to health and rejuvenation.
· Arrange doctors' appointments, accommodation, hospital stay and support throughout your stay
· Arrange for personalized, tailor-made health and alternative therapy options while you recuperate
· Arrange a tailor-made holiday after your surgery or between doctor appointments.
· Provide you with a complete travel dossier regarding general information concerning destinations, places of interest in surrounding areas, bird and mammal lists, special facilities, climate etc.
· Maintain in-person and electronic post-procedure communications on your recovery status when you return home, that may be accessed at all times on-line.
· Co-ordinate treatment plans between your Primary Heath Provider and your overseas medical providers on an ongoing basis.